MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
LOCATION OF POSITION
We believe that the success of a company rests on the expertise of its people. They are the real brains who engineer its evolution into exciting phases of development.
They create, strategize and mastermind. Their only instinct is to propel the company forward no matter what it takes.
It all begins with new ideas with the ability and instincts to bring it to realisation.
If you have
- A high degree of initiative, resourcefulness, flexibility and a self-motivating approach to achieve both business objectives and personal success.
- A conceptual and innovative thinking style, an analytical approach to complex problems and the ability to identify practical options and solutions.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively through oral and presentational skills as well as excellent writing skills
- The ability and foresight to adapt, thus ensuring that objectives and targets are achieved.
- Good team working skills and the ability to work effectively with staff at different levels of the organisation.
Then come on board and explore a world of opportunity and see how our Management Trainee Programme through structured learning & hands-on gives you the chance to grow and have an impact in your chosen area.
Right from the start, you’ll embark on a comprehensive Onboarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation. You’ll participate in a two year development programme which will include three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities. You'll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values.
- Undergraduate Degree in Environmental Science & Management / Forestry Studies / Agricultural Science / Sociology / Law / Conflict & Dispute Management
- CGPA of 3.0 & higher
- Strong Communications & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work well with diverse group of people
- Comfortable in making presentations to all levels of addressees
- Work on projects as designated by individual department heads
- Assist teams in identifying process improvements
- Create flow charts and spreadsheets in support of projects
- Planning and logistics for workshops and meetings
Who Are We????
The Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) is a not for profit organisation that unites stakeholders from seven sectors of the palm oil industry - oil palm producers, palm oil processors or traders, consumer goods manufacturers, retailers, banks and investors, environmental or nature conservation and social or developmental NGOs - to develop and implement global standards for sustainable palm oil.
In response to the urgent and pressing global call for sustainably produced palm oil, the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) was formed in 2004 with the objective of promoting the growth and use of sustainable oil palm products through credible global standards and engagement of stakeholders.
How To Apply
If you are an ambitious high-performer excited by a fast paced environment & would like the opportunity to gain the experience beyond your own professional expertise….then send in a short “catchy” video telling us why you would be a great “brains engineer” to email@example.com