LOCATION OF POSITION
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Grievance executive will provide on-going support to the Complaints team in managing the complaints process effectively, to ensure that complaints are appropriately recorded, coordinated and ensuring that responses are quality checked and monitored in line with RSPO’s service standards.
The Executive will also contribute towards achieving the RSPO goals by accepting ownership in delivering all assigned tasks, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Whilst having a global perspective, the incumbent will have primary responsibilities for Indonesia within the framework of the RSPO Complaints Unit work plans.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Grievance, the incumbent will be responsible for
- Supporting the Grievance Manager in coordinating and facilitating the work of the Complaints and Appeals Panels, including in organizing related meetings and ensuring timely delivery of required documentations and implementation of the Panels’ decisions. This shall include minuting and circulating the Complaints Panel and other complaints related meeting agenda and minutes.
- Enlighten members on the steps required in proceeding with a grievance. (This may require the production of appropriate general communications materials as well as direct involvement at the embryonic stage of a grievance or complaint)
- Ensuring that all complaints related information is updated in the database and is consistently updated;
- Updating relevant parties with necessary information as and when required.
- Supporting the Grievance Manager in initial investigations and diagnostic process.
- Attending and supporting external stakeholder meetings as and when required.
- Working with and supporting the Dispute Settlement Facility (DSF) Manager as and when required.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
A Bachelors’ degree in Law, Conflict Management and other related disciplines with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling relevant issues.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org