ASSISTANT MANAGER ~ OUTREACH & ENGAGEMENT
The successful candidate will be responsible to assist the Outreach & Engagement Manager in managing RSPO’s outreach activities in the United States. Ensuring that RSPO’s communication is strategic and coherent whilst coordinating and engaging with stakeholders to ensure that communication meets public expectations and needs.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Outreach & Engagement Manager for the USA, your duties will onclude but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate and/or support the coordination of RSPO events in United States and potentially Canada which will include the planning and logistics, management of speakers and delegates, production of marketing materials, social media content and multi-media reports.
- Support the planning and implementation of all media/communication campaigns and to promote the RSPO trademark in NORAM in alignment with RSPO’s global activities.
- Coordinate and/or support the production and dissemination of RSPO’s Regional & Local communication material.
- Gather, organize and draft information to enable RSPO to respond to media requests and crisis management.
- Assist with research and production of materials for presentations and/or interviews by the RSPO spokesperson.
- Ensure members are supported with timely and accurate information and services.
- Maintain and regularly update stakeholder database for key countries in North America in accordance with the strategic plan for outreach and engagement.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors Degree in the fields of sustainability, communications, environmental or public policy, with a minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in handling stakeholder engagement, preferably at a local, grassroots level. Experience in working with International / Multi-stakeholder organisations will be an added advantage.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED SEND IN THEIR MOST UPDATED CV GIVING COMPREHENSIVE DETAILS OF EDUCATION WITH EMPHASIS ON RELATED ACHIEVEMENTS TO CAREERS@RSPO.ORG