HEAD OF CERTIFICATION
Oversee implementation of RSPO certification scheme, development of certification standards, maintain and manage certification records, provide on-going support to the Technical Director, CEO, RSPO Standing Committee on Standard and Certification (S&C SC), Trade & Traceability Standing Committee (T&TSC) and /or other relevant working groups, task forces established to make decision and provide guidance on matters related to RSPO certification.
- Manage and ensure credibility of RSPO certification scheme both P&C and Supply Chain.
- Liaise with stakeholders in the development and approval of standards, national interpretation, system documents, guidance and procedures relevant to RSPO certification.
- Provide support to Technical Director and CEO to implement programmes and meet objectives set in the RSPO Roadmap and other management plans.
- Manage and keep track of technical developments related to the RSPO Principles & Criteria and Supply Chain certification including the development, fine tuning and maintenance of the RSPO certification system and standard documents.
- Develop and implement activities as well as maintain communication with Accreditation Body (AB) and accredited Certification Bodies (CBs) operating under RSPO scheme.
- Provide support to RSPO members on RSPO Principles & Criteria and Supply Chain certification related matters.
- Manage and maintain communication with RSPO service providers especially the on line trading platform and data and information using RSPO IT Trading systems for internal reporting and external communications.
- To oversee the development and monitoring of training programmes for accredited Certification Bodies, in cooperation with internal and external parties, in order to ensure increased capacity and credibility of RSPO’s accredited Certification Bodies.
- Manage and maintain system for approval and monitoring performance of training providers under RSPO scheme.
- Report to CEO and RSPO Board of Governors on certification progress and related matters.
- Lead the RSPO Certification unit in developing and implementing the annual plan/road map in line with RSPO business plan.
Minimum Bachelor Degree in any discipline; preferably in forestry or environmental science.
Preferably with at least 7 years of experience in palm oil / certification sector; involved in works related to sustainability, audits, and/or verification.
Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Familiar with sustainability certification in palm oil / forestry.
- Proficiency in English with good communication skill with ability in establishing cooperation and rapport with internal and external parties of different nationalities.
- Conscientious and willing to take responsibility.
- High integrity and a good team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED SEND IN THEIR MOST UPDATED CV GIVING COMPREHENSIVE DETAILS OF EDUCATION WITH EMPHASIS ON RELATED ACHIEVEMENTS TO CAREERS@RSPO.ORG