|Member||PT Mustika Sembuluh|
|Date Filed||18 July 2016|
|Category||Oil Palm Growers|
Serikat Tani Desa Pondok Damar & NGO Progress
The complainant demanded the company to:
1. to provide 20% plasma for Desa Pondok Damar;
2. to enclave 6 ha land owned by Desa Pondok Damar;
3. to enclave location of ex Kampung Padas;
4. to re-negotiate the land dispute inside the plantation with the community;
5. to develop the capacity of uncultivated land in Desa Pondok Damar;
6. to provide job opportunities;
7. to help the development of local fisheries and farms owned by the local community.
|Status||Box J - No Case - Closed|
27 Juli 2016
A meeting between RSPO Secretariat and Wilmar was held. The Company has provided a chronology of the case and clarified allegation filed by the complainant.
26 August 2016
RSPO Secretariat has sent a letter to the complainants, asking for documents and other relevant evidence.
8 November 2016
A meeting with the company was held. The company has agreed that RSPO will facilitate a meeting with the complainant.
8 February 2017
A meeting between PT Bumi Sawit Kencana II and the complainant has taken place. Both parties have shared information on the case.
21 March 2017
RSPO Secretariat has sent a letter to the complainant, asking them to complete all the evidence and relevant document as requested on the letter dated 26 August 2016. The complainants are expected to provide all requirements within 30 days.
19 April 2017
Secretariat to wait for deadline given to the Complainant to produce the required information. If said information is not received then the case is to be dismissed due to lack of evidence.
31 May 2017
The complainant has failed to submit the required information. Secretariat to close the case due to lack of evidence from the complainant.
7 September 2017
7 September 2017
We will get back to you as soon as possible.