Find the most commonly asked questions about RSPO.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Please get in touch with us below and we'll get back to you soon.
25 July 2014
Laica S.p.A. si a chocolate factory sited in Arona, in the North of Italy. We produce chocolate product with or without filling and inclusion. We are certificated for UTZ mass balance chocolate, ISO 9001:2008, BRC and IFS.
• Turnover: 2013>>32,5mil. €
• Employees: from 80 to 160
• Ownership: 100% of the Saini’s family
• Management: Andrea, Fabio and Lucia Saini.
• Distribution: super-iper markets, discount and normal trade
• Laica sells both in Italy (40%) and abroad (60%). 3 main foreign markets: England Holland and Spain.
• Private label: 30% of the total turnover.
• Laica’s brand: Sweet Moments, Antica Bottega del Cioccolato, Love Stars, Galacioc, ChocoActive, Italian pralines
• Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, BRC, IFS, UTZ mass balance
• Productin lines: 9 lines with a total capacity of 7-8.000 t/y.
• Products: chocolate coins and figures ,chocolate boules, cherry pralines, mousse pralines, Italian specialities (i.e.: giandujotti).
This material and accompanying data is based on submissions from RSPO members which has not been independently verified and is provided by the RSPO and authors without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. By making use of this material you do so at your own risk and you accept that the author shall not be liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising.