How will your organisation promote the RSPO internally and to other stakeholders?
1. Familiarization on RSPO P&C via Internal training for all levels.
2. Promotion of RSPO via internal News Letter.
3. Implementation on RSPO std is all related Companies
4. Dissemination of TSH commitment to RSPO through CD (Community Development)
5. Conducting FGD (Focus Group Discussion) with relevant local communities
6. Public Consultation with wider stake holder community.
Where relevant, what processes is the organisation establishing to engage with interested parties, for example to resolve conflict or to use sustainably produced palm oil?
1. Standard Operating Procedures (already in place) related to Sustainability in managing conflict resolution.
2. Community Development Team constantly in communication to resolve Conflict and Disputes as per our Sustainability Policies and SOP.
3. Grievance procedures are in place and communicated to all levels of employee.
4. All land disputes are resolved using FPIC requirements.
Where relevant, how will your organisation work towards implementing the RSPO Principles and Criteria or assessing supplier performance against these criteria?
1. Sustainability team already in place to ensure implementation of RSPO P&C in all estate and mills
2. SOP are n place to ensure phased implementation of Sustainability requirements. This process started in 2011 and it is ongoing. Achievement targets has been set
3. Internal Audit process in place to support phased implementation
4. Performance of external suppliers is being evaluated.
Any other information that would support the application such as what your organisation hopes to gain from joining RSPO and how it would support RSPO?
1. Committed to Sustainability; therefore RSPO requirements have to certain extent have been implemented prior to membership application.
2. TSH hopes to be a global player committed to sustainability over the long run.