Annual Communication of Progress FAQs
1. Why does the RSPO ask for an ACOP?
2. What is the frequency?
3. Who should submit the ACOP?
4. Why is it so important?
5. What is the reporting period for this year’s submissions?
6. What is the deadline for this year’s submission?
7. Will there be a grace period for the submission deadline?
8. Is the TBP the same thing as the ACOP?
9. Why is this year’s template different?
10. At the end, will there be two separate documents?
11. What will the information on the report be used for?
12. Are new members that have joined since July 2011, expected to submit the ACOP and TBP?
13. As a new member, where can I receive guidance on submitting a proper report?
14. For grower companies who have received certification, there is a TBP requirement to indicate when all facilities will be certified. Do these grower companies still need to submit the ACOP and TBP again?
15. There are 7 various sectors in the RSPO, are all sectors required to submit the ACOP?
16. How are the questions different from one stakeholder to another?
17. If my company has a corporate policy not to disclose specific information, will that be considered as a non-submission?
18. Will all information shared be published for public disclosure on the RSPO website?