HEAD OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Head of Assurance will be responsible to establish system and ensure that RSPO has a solid Quality Management system to comply with international best practices. The position will report to COO and work with other divisions in terms of establishing quality control, implement standardization process, continuous improvement, handles internal and external audits as well as liaise and cooperate with other organisations
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for
- Develop and implement Quality Management System (QMS) for the organisation
- Spearhead implementation of quality control system and processes based on checklist for all data and document prior to entering into RSPO IT/IS System to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Provide support to other division in data and documentation update, including the performance of editorial checks prior to publishing approved content and technical announcement onto website and RSPO IT system.
- Take lead and support to other division in system enhancement project.
- Apart from the duties stated above, the incumbent is required to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned by the COO and the CEO.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in any discipline, with a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in Quality Assurance handling document, quality control, and/or project coordination.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org