NEW PLANTING PROCEDURE (NPP) MANAGER
LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will be responsible to manage and process NPP submission made by members. Ensure that the quality and content of the submission made follows the requirements. Maintain records of NPP submission, particularly the relevant information and conduct analysis of the data gathered. Develop and implement improvement strategies of the NPP in line with progress and new knowledge.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Technical Director, the incumbent will be responsible for
- Provide support to Technical Director and Head of Certification to implement programmes and meet objectives set in the RSPO Roadmap and other management plans and decisions.
- Support and keep track of technical developments related to the NPP including the development, fine tuning and maintenance of the relevant RSPO documents.
- Monitor activities and maintain communication with Certification Bodies involved in NPP verification.
- Review, approve and upload NPP notification, reports and other documents received from CBs following the necessary processes. Also monitor CB’s performance in terms of compliance to RSPO system and standard operational procedures requirement.
- Maintain records of NPP submission together with the relevant information contain therein and conduct analysis of the data gathered. This includes compilation and maintenance of relevant records and data making it available for internal and external communications. Manage and maintain information and record keeping through implementation of Salesforce programme.
- Work closely with other technical team members and those in other divisions in supporting the development, implementation and maintenance of the RSPO system, procedures and operation.
- Develop, fine tune and maintain the RSPO website related to RSPO NPP certification.
- Apart from the duties stated above, you are required to perform any duty or duties reasonably assigned by the RSPO CEO, Technical Director and Head of Certification.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in Environmental Science / Agriculture / Forestry or its equivalent, with a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience. Experience in certification, palm oil industries, data management is an added advantage.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org