SMALLHOLDERS PROJECT EXECUTIVE
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Smallholders Project Executive is responsible in the development, management and execution of projects related to smallholder’s development program and the RSPO Smallholders Support Fund (RSSF) that leads towards RSPO’s goal to increase the production of RSPO certified sustainable palm oil.
The Executive will also contribute towards achieving the RSPO goals by accepting ownership in delivering all assigned tasks, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments. Whilst having a global perspective, the incumbent will have primary responsibilities for Indonesia within the framework of the RSPO Smallholders Development work plans.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Smallholders Project Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
1. Smallholders Development Program
- To manage and ensure implementation of RSPO smallholders’ development program, including planning, budgeting, reporting, monitoring and supervision of staff and/or external service providers, with focus in Indonesia.
- To coordinate with relevant external stakeholders to deliver targets/ goals and to build ties with the various stakeholders involved and relevant to smallholders’ development program, with focus in Indonesia.
- To oversee and link RSPO with other stakeholders’ initiatives in Indonesia on smallholder development projects/programs.
- To manage and maintain the data/information on smallholders for RSPO, covering data for Smallholders and Outgrowers, globally, using the Salesforce.
- To report on smallholders development program progress and issues, with focus in Indonesia.
- To provide quick response to members’ inquiries on matters related to smallholders issues/matters.
- To provide support in managing and facilitating the function of Smallholders Working Group (SHWG).
- To provide inputs to the linking and learning platform that promotes smallholders exchange of knowledge and information globally.
- To reach out and institutionalize communications on smallholders development program inside and outside the RSPO, with focus in Indonesia.
- To provide support in facilitating the decision/policy making process on any issues related to smallholders within RSPO.
- To communicate with media, in consultation with Secretariat, on matters related to smallholders development.
- To provide support, manage and participate member events if and where relevant
2. RSPO Smallholders Support Fund (RSSF), with focus in Indonesia
- To promote RSSF to potential RSSF beneficiaries. This shall include, but not limited to, organising outreach program and/or training on RSSF.
- To process RSSF application submitted to RSPO. This shall include, but not limited to:
- To register application and notify applicant
- To analyse, appraise and summarize project application for Panel’s decision
- To inform applicants on the result/decision of the Panel
- To ensure submission of all relevant documents prior to contracting successful applicants
- To prepare contract for successful applicants
- To register all application on to the Salesforce
- To carry out project assessment as part of monitoring and evaluation process and to ensure projects are implemented in accordance to the Memorandum of Agreement between RSPO and the Project Implementer
- To provide guidance and advices to potential RSSF applicants
- To keep and maintain relevant data on smallholders under RSSF
- To provide supports to RSSF Panel in the decision making process
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in the related science, with a minimum of 5 - 7 years’ experience in handling relevant issues.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited to send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org