RSPO Smallholder's Support Fund (RSSF) Executive
The RSSF Executive will assist the Smallholder Program Manager in overseeing and executing the RSPO Smallholders Support Fund (RSSF)
Duties & Responsibilities
- To receive and process all RSSF applications
- To maintain communication with all potential applicants and/or recipients of RSSF
- Manage and maintain the RSSF database in Salesforce
- To monitor progress and performance of projects funded by RSSF according to project’s workplan
- To promote RSSF among RSPO members and wider stakeholders
- Develop training and awareness materials on RSSF
- Organise workshops and events to build capacity of members on RSSF
- To assist in managing RSSF Panel meetings and related activities
- Any other duties that are reasonably assigned by the Smallholder Program Manager or his/her designate
Preferred Academic Qualifications & Skills
A Bachelor Degree in any discipline. Background in Project Management would be an advantage.
Minimum 3 years of working experience preferably in areas relating to fund management/ smallholders/ project management.
Fair understanding on environmental sustainability and the oil palm sector.
Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organizational ability; must be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate a variety of information, organize, interpret and present it in meaningful oral or written form for varied audiences and provide solid analysis leading to sound decision-making.
Fluent in English and preferably Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia.
To apply, kindly please click the "Apply" button below or submit your resume directly to email@example.com