LOCATION OF POSITION
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The successful candidate will be responsible to import, clean, transform and validate internal and external data with the purpose of understanding or reaching conclusions from the data for better decision making purposes.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Head of Impacts, the incumbent will be responsible for
- To design and build relational or geo-databases for collecting data that interfaces with all areas of RSPO Impacts related work
- To analyse in-house data on certification, new plantings to support the long term goals for the M&E system
- To analyse and verify the membership Annual Communication of Progress data, maps and other membership submissions
- To be responsible for all Impacts related data that is published on the website
- Work with collaborating partners on ensuring member mapping requirements are in in compliant with RSPO’s Principle & Criteria
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
You should have at least a Bachelors’ degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or it’s equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in dealing with statistics.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are invited send in their most updated CV giving comprehensive details of education with emphasis on related achievements to email@example.com